Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well, Good



Gorillaz - DARE. Lyrics here
 ---
Oh I will become what I deserve.

Now that we just found the last of the small clues, let us go find all of the big ones.

I love you
But now I miss you

Is this love
Is love this
Love this is
Love is this
This love is
This is love

Oh what a wonderful world it is outside
When I can feel the day pass through sleeves of banded rays from the sun
Casting over me, you, listening to a bathing child

I can surely remember that there is such a thing called brightness
That blinds me but besides thee I feel most gay
Time after time I number off
But it is only this little game we play

My face folds like a gentle brush

Oh my rapport, my Rabbit, Fickle you complete me so.

Irate

It's okay, it's just the drug. It will be over in a minute.
Time is slow and focused, my mind is pacing acutely
Numbers tell me when it is good or bad, they mean everything
And in between there is nothing, but an eye locked and me, lost in my memory's dream

Don't bounce me that high

If you give it an input, it will give you an output

You know I have told you before
Yes watch my jaw fall to the floor
It doesn't surprise me you swore
Yet here we are again, aside the door
You know, it was all of your fault insight
No it was not, you take it back I might
Hey, hey, hey we could make quite the fight
But don't you think it better not to awake the night
You know you cast into orbit when you emit right
True, true, alright, good sight but you gotta admit
It would have been a delightful fit to the end of the bit
If I should say you swing like a girl with a whit mitt

Scrawl
I test you
I erase you
You finally
Come through
You mind me
You mind you
I silently
Decide new
The common mind
The see all view

If she will take it in the butt
She is worth a fuck
You asshole
No, your asshole

Who are you talking to? (Sarcastically when found talking aloud to oneself.)
Nobody, just talking to you
To who
Quit talking
Why are we talking
Why do I keep talking
I said quit
Quit what
You know what I am talking about
Obviously I don't, or I wouldn't have asked
I said quit talking
Okay gees no need to scream, everything will be okay
I said shut it
Yes ma'am
/points finger
/zips mouth

Balloon filled with water changes the view when looked through of a boy on the other side taking a bath. There are sieges of adventures to be had playing in the tub. Bubbles full of rainbows, the oils color the windows of the vision spectrum. Toys become life, lost in mind we take to the water; it sinks into us, and we wake in a world of imagination.

You have a magic heart
One that calls me baby
I knew everything from the start
But that doesn't keep me from thinking maybe
I will just ask this young man here he may know
Do you know my sister Emmagene she is my all
Does she know I am here and just when will you wake me
---
He looks at me with knowing eyes, I see those nights, blue birds, silvery sky
And I know
We have to go out there, and watch these things

And that was just an onion dude

It is not just lines you are reading
Off the end of your nose
That end casually defiant
Leaving you with wanting more
It's this..

Well, Good

Don't catechize me

My girl is going to be

Where do you want me to..
I want you to explore me
Explore you
Yes, explore my body, come upon my under
Well I have never heard it quite like that 
Aren't you supposed to be exploring
Yes ma'am, I'll be back in a bit with the
Go
..27 seconds later..
That is some good shit
Wrong hole genius
/shrugs

Put me to sleep my mudda with song
I seep through her cheeks
Our words whittle along  
 I lead my eyes soon be closed to sleep
 I drop into the deeeep
 Lavender Soliloquist Dream

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read something that you write, I feel...almost shocked at the your unique view on everything. I like this one though :)

    ReplyDelete