Thursday, May 7, 2015

♏eans Well - Essence Poem #8

"Scorpio (Justified Suicide)"

I want to restart
So I have to die
Death is only a door
Into my windowless pine
...Where is a good place to live...
Is it underneath the world
Or above the blue sky

I don't regret these memories
But I have run out of time
For I did not grow old enough
Within my limit of prime
So I must go again
To the end of the line

I am not selfish
I just felt it like my kind
Heavy doth my body grow
As it decays from life to nigh
I did not think strife could be so, would be so, wry

You see, I am this poisoned skin
Coated in lye
Shedding to keep a promise
To the one I should have never broken when, oh-oh, why

Withering away the sin
A good way I think, I try to find
Oh-Oh, just where have you been

For burdened was my mind
Until I found you my friend

Again, at the end, at the end of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment