Thursday, November 20, 2014

An Extension of Venting For The Greater Good


Follow the hints of what, where, when, how, and why always.


Two what?
To where..
One when?
Too how?
Won why?

What are you talking about?
Where are you going with this?
When do you plan to stop?
How much longer will you be?
Why did you write this?

------------

I will be putting forth a better effort to produce more stuff, especially videos here in the next couple months. Any time taken to read what I have to say helps me keep on keeping on.

The following was taken and edited from an recent occurrence I had. I thought it best to clarify and include some more thoughts to the blog Venting For the Greater Good. I did not adjust this far from its original form. I cleaned up some transitions, and I hope none of this is ill-advised.

-------------
My inferiorments, "my inferior things I do, compared to what would and could have been a more positive example", let me down because I feel it is up to me to find those better options, and put them instead into place for myself and rest. 

When I do not get my point/message/intent/action across when it could have, or should have been successful, it is disappointing. Of course everything, and I mean everything, happens for a "reason", it is simple cause and effect. It is what we know as science, and notably chemistry. It is all evolution --- but the real question is it all ultimately for the greater good? --- I think that is the case, and I want to have myself and others to learn to help everything get there. I advocate cultivation.

Do I put this on myself, let myself take on this sense of responsibility to everything? Yes, I knowingly do it, although not in every way shape or form. Do others who look down on my thoughts and ideas and my outlooks on things hurt me? Sometimes. It depends on what I have done, the person, the moods/attitudes, the known, and the general case. I am used to having a thick shell distancing myself to most things, so I am now attempting to lower and convert the energy I spend on those unnecessary walls or defensive ploys into more reasonable, more appropriate, and more productive interactions.

Oh, anchors and hosts are prone to mess up, no doubt, it was simply a simile.

I believe if you can imagine it, it is real somewhere, and you can experience it because you have seen it. Perfection to some is an impossible feat to accomplish. That it is just a concept, and not a practical, obtainable goal . But overtime, I think it to be reachable, maybe fleetingly, but reachable. Now, I don't know about you, but sometimes I am too optimistic to see reality. I believe in system of reincarnation, though, the specifics to me are unsure. Therefore, I am left hesitant and inaccurate at times. Sometimes I am too hard on myself. Despite these obstacles I or anyone faces, I encourage a sense to challenge thyself, to practice, practice, practice.. to fix what can be fixed. 

My passion is be that "never-wanting-it-to-end" writer. I want to write such fascinating things, and most importantly, of quality. My work is a work in progress. A bucket-list item of mine, is to write at least one time-lasting piece of work, that is remembered as good, and telling.
This quote is taken from a conversation around factors separating the wrote and the read..

"...their willingness to try to comprehend what you’re saying and see things how you do." --- This I believe is the hardest bridge to cross, and I reckon it is all about being relatable.
It is the individual person who understands the piece, not necessarily the writer of the piece. Everyone has their own viewpoints, perceptions, and tastes. We are left with the question, what makes the perfect piece? I think there is one for each of the specific category for each of us.. it's just that one piece may not be the best for everybody. Despite the separating betweenness of the inner-workings of others and my mind, I still want to feed to the world the most I can help. I want to be a constructively contributing cognitive cog within the collective consciousness. I will spend my time writing diligently to make that happen. I don't necessarily want everybody or even most to gain from my work, I just need enough.

The blog was made as a reflection of myself. It was to myself but also to everyone else, to have another source to have a deeper look into this subject. I know I am not the only one who suffers from some of those insecurities, ignorances, and limits. I want to uproot those feelings.. those ultimate answers, and rectify them. I want, I need, to bring them under the light, so that they be explored, to fulfill my purpose to myself and to others.
In my head, unless you are omniscient, there are only inferior/negative/hindering acts, superior/positive/beneficial acts. Neutral acts only turn out to be illusions and pure ignorance to a higher awareness. Always resort to the best to the least. SPOILER ALERT: I may be wrong about these things. This is what I think to be true based on my experience.

The blog isn't just to me or about me, or you, or anyone. It is the whole wide world and beyond itself that becomes better or more inferior after each action is taken. I believe in the "butterfly effect", and each action of mine, yours, his and/or hers, causes an equal and opposite effect, a ripple of Karma to go pulse throughout all of existence. And the blog is encouraging your, my, and our waves of communication to be ultimately constructive. We ourselves control our actions, and I believe we have a duty, because it feels better when.., everyone puts forth their very best efforts, and because it affects everything else. All for One, and One for All.

Should anyone expect everything, everyone, and each action seem to go ultimately constructive/positive? Of course not, at least in this world (loosely said). But that is what we should strive for. Improvement is possible if the required efforts are met, and it is up to us to meet them. I want to instill a purpose, a reason, some incentive, for people to strive to share with the world these good experiences that they can have and project. Everyone enjoys pleasant company, we grow off of it. If individuals get on the same page of knowing to not doubt their ability to communicate positively, for them to learn to express constructively and consistently to the world, rather than resorting to suppressing or rejecting something that will possibly brood, or be lost, then, and only then can we have a happy time to write about in our book of existence.

I basically want (all) to discuss the ideas about the various subjects of the world, while focusing on improving by being open to any input, such as critiques, suggestions, concerns, comments, or clarifications, and outputting it into quality matter.
Thank you once again for you reading. I came across something that gave me a lot of chew on, and this blog was the result of that. Clarifications were in order. I hope I didn't confuse, or wrong anyone about all of this, but I have fair trust in my beliefs. I honestly don't mean for this to seem like a rant or a long-winded spiel. Hopefully it is easy enough to digest, and wasn't too repetitive. Hopefully until next time, Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment